Topics from Guests, Collaborators and Web Enthusiasts
This page contains articles written for cfdyna.com by guest authors, bloggers, hobbyists on topics such as project management, solar energy, green technology, mathematics, data analytics, statistics and reliability. The topics related to mechanical engineering and numerical simulations have been kept out of this list. Inf you have a topic and article which you wish to publish on this webpage along with your name and contact details, please let us know and we will add it on this web page.
Mathematics: Tips, Tricks, Brain Twisters This blog contains topics related to basic maths tricks, puzzles, short-cut techniques like acronyms and mnemonics.
Few questions and topics for which blog articles are invited.
- What are the top-1o challanges India and rest of the world is facing?
- Globalization, ethinicity and lost identity: as deomography change, one is continuously faced with his roots and true social identity. The identity like Non-Resident Indian (NRI) is intended towards managing the geo-economical (read tax) liabilities and has nothing to do with citizenship. Here the adjective Indian still refers to an Indian nationality. However, on the other hand the identity Person of Indian Origin (PIO) has neither any citizenship connotations not any social liabilities. Why will a person living few oceans away from India have any socio-cultural affiliation towards India just because his grandfathers were from Bharat. Similarly, the label "Indian American" itself is meaningless - a person can either be Indian or American national (though some countries permit dual citizenship and I label them a confused country). What is the moral resposibilities this "Indian American" citizen have towards the rest of the world and India in particular?
- Internet and information overload: as new information as continuously uploaded (without mention of authentic references), how to ensure integrity and appropriateness of the information. While social media has given everybody an opportunity to express his views, it only led to instant gratifications. In fact it has become a weapon of mass destruction to mobilies humans more for unsocial causes than social uplift. I hardly see any trending topic or viral video dealing with merits and limitations of create a practical and economical solutions to water management and making Bharat drought-proof! In fact this notioanl "freedom of expression" has further reduced the distinction between followers and learned. There is growing tendency to selectively pick a topic as per one's convenience and ignore the rest. This ease of telling the story has led to people boast how he dropped out of college and become a billainair by hiring people who continued! I always wonder while watching their shows and talks, why on the Earth they did not hire only deliberate drop-outs. I recently watched "inspirational videos" from the author of the book "Rich Dad Poor Dad" where he has coined a term "Poor, Helpless, Desperate" for professionals with PhD degree. He also claimed how he grew so rich investing in real estates and hotels. However good have been his intent, this may leave people with poor taste wondering whether those hotels were design and built by college drop-outs!
- Saturating science and no new breakthroughs: what is the latest developments in physics after quantum mechanics?
- Pitfalls of wealth inheritance: if we associate ourselves with competence and Karma, why children should inherit 100% of their parents' wealth? What is the selection process for promoter's sons/daughters. Can the govenment put a limit of 10% of inheritance or the brackets on inherited percentages similar to income tax slabs?
- Parenthood - living one's life through their children
- Ethics, morality and integrity: are they same or refer to different aspects of our behaviours and social responses? Do learned and well-educated people tend to perform better on ethical and moral grounds?
- Why top management of companies, CEOs and individuals take credit of companies growth during good market conditions and blame the governement and policy-makers during bad times?
- What is the definition of 'minorities'? If it is related to the numbers, why some minorities' are thriving and peaceful and the other group of 'minorities' always play victim card?
- Equal Opportunity Employer: Define key characteristics of selection and promotion processes for companies claiming EOE - Equal Opportunity Employer. Does the internal or as a matter of fact any referral system (to refer candidates which you know) not violate the equal opportunity concept?
- Do we really need to celebrate "Independence Day"? Is it not a way to forget and forgive the betrayals by our own people?
- There is a demand by Indian intellectuals for apology and reparation by Britain to India. Is it not a way to protect the jamindaars and traitors who demonstrated absolute tyranny against their own brothers and sisters and society as a whole?
- Why the VIP quota, staff quota, sibling quota, management quota... were introduced (and still widely used) long before caste-based reservation system was implemented? There is already a tacit reservation for few occupations (both religious and low-end like garbage handling).
- How does the Facebook, Gmail and Twitter ensure that fake accounts are not created? Gmail was used to send a humiliating e-mail to me by one of ex-colleagues with fake name and fake e-mail account. Irony is that Google does not offer any help to address such cases in the name of privacy of the e-mail account holders.
Physics: Solved Examples Refer to this page to access example problems in mechanics, simple harmonic motions, vibrations, collisions at college physics level.
Relativity, Super-conductivity, Quantum Mechanics! […]
Quiz: Aptitute Test Quantitative Aptitude Test for Banking, SSC
Indian Stock Market and Trade Tiger Tips and Tricks in Trade Tiger, Outlook and Views on Indian Stock Market
A Confusing Media or Confused Media? Do you watch recorded (and very often edited) debates on television shows? Very likely you will end up annoyed and confused! At the end you may not even remember the topic of discussion. If it does not match with your own beliefs or political and scial orientations, you may even feel that it was a utter waste of time. Agreed, freedom of speech is a fundamental right. However, increasingly members of societies have increases weigtage on their rights and ignoring their duties. Similar phenomena or transition is happening in visual media (television or YouTube). How can such debates broadcasted on the television channels be improved and increase the (intellectual) impact on its viewer? Few of the point worth implementing can be:
The "danger of emotionally charged reasoning" is clearly visible in the television debates, comments to news articles, response to Facebook posts. Biases and prejudices are an integral part of human thinking and belief systems. However, it has become a widespread mental sickness when larger fraction of population started thinking that only they are right, others are wrong. Nowadays I spent a good amount of time gauging the reader's response to news articles and post and even response to the comments from other readers. It is surprizing how people start designating the piece of news as governement's propaganda. In my opinion, the response comes from the (tacit) expectations from governements to be fair, unbiased and sincere. However, the fact remains that no government or its actions can be fair, upright and reasonable to every citizen of the country. Same is true with media and debates.
- Have a written agenda / topic of discussion in the background for participants, moderator and viewers to see and keep in mind?
- Any participant over phone lines should speak only when his / her name is called out by the moderator to do so. This is required to stop simultaneous talking which is so frequent now-a-days.
- Set ground rules, agree on them as well as reward for adherence and punishment for violation.
- Let following declarations by participants be visible in background during the show:
- Political affiliation and / or orientation. Declare if otherwise.
- Academic qualification and professional certification
- Religious beliefs and followings: formal association with any organization
- Social orientations: Capitalisam, Marxism or Socialism
- Moderator should spend some time explaining how the participants were chosen and why they are fit for the debate?
- Make the discussion more qualitative rather than subjective. The participants sharing a fact must declare the reference.
- Occasionally moderator should ask: "what is the question behind the question", "how is this answer related to the question?"
- Sometimes even paticipants should challenge the moderator: "is the question related to the topic and agenda (agreed upon at the beginning of the show)?"
- Both participants and moderator should learn the power of silence: let there be 3-5 seconds gap between one speaker to the other. They should control their emotions while on air.
- Not all questions should be and need to be answered by every participants. Worse, no counterview needs to be presented to every view expressed on the show.
Science vs. Religion
- open to interpretation, logic and change of views. The quantum mechanics challenged the classical Newtonian mechanics and it was reviewed, verfied, challenged and accepted to the benfit to all.
- There is no authority in science and all theories and viewpoints are subject to continuous challenge without fear of revenge or reprisal. There is a planned and purposeful review and critique of every work. There are innumerable authors on same topic enriching the subject.
- Any 'smaller' group of researcher or scientist are not given special treatment and decision process tends to be more based on metricracy, mathematics and logic; hardly on hypocricy.
- Scientific research labs are also open to inspection and audits by competent authority, either to check the compliance to local law for human safety or environment emissions.
- there is no place for alternate interpretation, logic and change of views in religious thinking process and customs. First and foremost there exists a strong authoritative hierarchy with strong (but not corroborated why) dos and don'ts.
- The processes, customs and religion-based belief system are not only too rigid, but also there is strong bias and (tacit) hatred towards other religions.
- The (supposed and self-styled) guargdian of the religions believe in fear-mongering (it sells so easily), complex definitions such as 'minority', intolerance, 'secularism' ... There is hardly any scope for acceptance of an alternate interpretation of the scriptures. Even if it is, it is opaqely controlled by small fraction of people whose selection is equally opaque.
- The decision is mostly imposed and hardly debated or explained in public. The decision process tend to be more based on hypocricy and emotions, never on logic and meritocracy. For example, there are non-vegetarion elites who promote vegetarion foods in the name of religion, there are intense (again elite and higher in authority pyramid) alchoholics demanding ban on alcholos for normal people citing the reference of religious scriptures.
- Religious places are not open to inspection and audits by competent authority even if there are reports (and preliminary evidences) of illegal and imoral activities.
False Dichotomy of Team Work A misconception called "team spirit" - having teams is a pratical compulsion. At the same time, the words and concepts like team-spirit, team work ... are overused and abused. In cricket, have you heard of "best batting pair of the match" but there is "man of the match", have you noticed reward of best "bowling team" but there is "highest wicket taker of the series". In football, have you heard of the best "team of defenders" or "team of strikers" but there is recognition for "best defender" or "best striker".
Most of the teams are not able to realize the full potential because the team is not able to maintain the identity of each individual and not able to define and assign the activities as per the strengths and temperament of the members.
Productivity definition and drawbacks
Britain's last coal power plants to close by 2025 (www.theguardian.com), Jet Airways leaves 350 pilots high and dry - cuts salary citing lesser workload (economictimes.indiatimes.com), Mario Draghi faces easing dilemma as strong euro sparks concern (www.investing.com). One may ask how these three distinct piece of news headline are related? They are not related indeed, but pointing a distant trouble looming and ballooning in subtle way! We are entering into era of extremely high productivity! And the rewards for inefficiencies will be higher in future than the rewards for higher productivity. There is rush for the countries to keep their currency weaker than others (a sign of low local demand, high efficiency, high productivity but less consuming economy).
Coming back to the topic of productivity, there are reports and articles describing (not explaining) the superiority of certain geographical regions in terms of productivity of human capital. Most of them do not distinguish the working conditions or portray the complete picture. Say, how can a revenue per employee of $2000/hour in European countries be compared to revenue of $500/hour in India? What are the other factors to be considered and in what fraction and weightage? How does salary, level of automation, skill, the price of the prodcuts and local market conditions affect the value "revenue per employee"?
Can the GDP of a country grow while unemployement rate increase? This is a very likely scenario due to following reasons:
- Automation in the industry leading to lesser job opportunities while automation not generating enough alternate employment.
- Increase in growth rate of "employable" population exceeding the job growth rate. This will lead to GDP growth but employment rate will stagnate or reduce.
- Change in nature of job such as migration of work-force from labour intensive market to niche skill market. For example, reduction in textile industry and increase in financial services.
- Effect of currency exchange rate: keeping everything same, if the exchange rate of the currency of a country changes significantly, the GDP value will change depending upon the nature of economy: whetehr it is export oriented or internal consumption driven.
- Increase in retirement age of the working people or business owners. The "replacement opportunities" reduces as people tend to work longer into their life.
- Change in definition of employable population: should everybody above 16 years of age be considered or should it be > 18 years? should the house-wives be considered employable even if they are not willing to?
- Reduction in part time employment opportunities: with increase in social and electronic media, the demand for print media has reduced drastically. The employment related to newspaper distribution decrease in numbers will not same level of increase in number in the new job opportunities.
- How and when the data is generated / gathered? What is the uncertainties in numerator and denominator?
- Employment-to-population ratio (EPR) should be used in conjunction with the employment rate (%) to get a braoder view of the job market.
- Other factors to be taken into account are different caterogies such as (a)% of regular wage/salaried workers without written job contracts, (b)% of regular workers not eligible for social benefits such as EPF, paid leaves, (c) % of casual labourers ...
- Should the government be held accountable for failure of privately-held organizations (Jet Airways, Reliance Communications...)?
- Any government and its regulatory / monitoring bodies are 'responsible' for such outcomes. They may or may not be held 'accountable':
- Such failure does not happen overnight. Were the auditors of these companies qualified and truthful?
- If companies were listed, was the financial conditions adequately circulated in a manner easy to understand by normal (retail) investors?
- Did the company fail due to its own inefficiencies or was the industry in general in stress?
Engineering Expertize vs. Tool SkillAn interior designer for household application needs to know basic of carpentry. Utimately his designs has to be converted into tangible products using contemporary manufacturing processes and material in a cost effective manner. Does this mean carpentry is a bad profession and interior designing is high-end profession? The anwer is clearly no. Both are specialization in their own essence and complement each other for a better product - the stylish, durable and user-friendly home interiors.
Similar analogy holds true in case of a "CAD modeling engineer" and a "product design engineer" or a "FEA Analyst" and "Strctural Integrity Engineer" or a "CFD Analyst" and a "Thermal and Fluid Engieer". CAD Designer is an specialization so is any "FE and CFD analysis" work within their own boundaries. Sometimes we do not want to associate the term 'engineer' or 'engineering' with CAD modeling related stuff. This is required to keep the activities of "product design" and "process of graphical representation of product" distinguishable. While a product design process involves finding answers like "why the dimension and tolerance of the product should have certain value", CAD modeling involves a method to represent the dimensions as per standards and conventions in place. Similarly, a design engineer may not need to know why and how a FE or CFD simulation is performed, he must know what is needed to carry out such simulations and what outputs from those simulation is needed to ensure his design meets the required specifications. On the same note, an FEA or thermal simulation engineer is not required to know why product is designed the way it is shaped and sized, he must know the key performance parameters which is to be validated to help the design engineer make informed decision.
Example template for SMART target setting:
Example template for SMART evaluation of a candidate for a particular job role:
Johari WindowThis technique proposes to make the central white box as wide as possible.
बुरा जो देखन मैं चला, बुरा न मिलिया कोय,
जो दिल खोजा आपना, मुझसे बुरा न कोय।
अर्थ: जब मैं इस संसार में बुराई खोजने चला तो मुझे कोई बुरा न मिला। जब मैंने अपने मन में झाँक कर देखा तो पाया कि मुझसे बुरा कोई नही!
Bura Jo Dekhan Main Chala, Bura Naa Milya Koye,
Jo Munn Khoja Apnaa, To Mujhse Bura Naa Koye!
I went on the search for the bad person, bad personal I couldn't find.
When I searched my mind, no one is nastier then me.
This is about observing one’s own mind. Kabir says that he searched the world for the bad guy, the real evil person but he couldn't find the evil person no matter where he looked. Then he looked within at his own thinking process, his own mind. He found the real evil person who lived in his mind, unchecked. When we accuse, condemn another, it is our mind that is doing the finger pointing, the other person is probably innocent or the victim of his circumstances.
कंकर-पत्थर जोरि के मस्जिद लई बनाय| ता चढ़ि मुल्ला बांग दे का बहरा भया खुदाय||
पाथर पूजें हरि मिलें तो मैं पूजूं पहाड़| घर की चाकी कोऊ ना पूजे जाका पीसा खाए||
धीरे-धीरे रे मना, धीरे सब कुछ होय | माली सींचे सौ घड़ा, ॠतु आए फल होय॥
बोली एक अनमोल है, जो कोई बोलै जानि। हिये तराजू तौलि के, तब मुख बाहर आनि।।
निंदक नियरे राखिए, ऑंगन कुटी छवाय। बिन पानी, साबुन बिना, निर्मल करे सुभाय।।
Save Water With rising population and uncertainties in weather patterns, water management needs a critical attention from everybody: ordinary citizen to the governement. We all need to do our bit to address this concern and make the water available to all. One of the way water is wasted in urban households is through discharge from RO-based water purifiers. We all can store the discharge water in a small tank and use it for cleaning utensils and even pre-cleaning of raw vegetables. Be aware that the water discharged by the RO-system will certainly be purer than that in overhead tank.
Some of the rainwater harvesting techniques described in the book "Making Water Everybody's Business" by Centre of Science and Environment" are shown below.
- Beware of people who have ideas about what you should do. Look for people who have ideas about what they can do.
- The executive of the future will be rated by his [her] ability to anticipate his [her] problems rather than to meet them as they come. –- Howard Coonley
- Leaders who do not listen will eventually be surrounded by people who have nothing to say. –- Andy Stanley
- The speed of the boss is the speed of the team. -- Lee Iacocca
- The only easy day was yesterday. - US Navy SEALs
- I'm so busy today, that... I'm going to meditate 2 hours instead of 1. -- Mahatma Gandhi
- Think twice before you speak, because your words and influence will plant the seed of either success or failure in the mind of another -- Napoleon Hill
- Be the same person privately, publicly and personally. –- Judah Smith
- The ultimate measure of a [person] is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy –- Martin Luther King, Jr.
- We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them –- Albert Einstein
- Resilience: becoming so numb to ignoring, rejections, daily grind that you keep on batting regardless of whether or not you get a response! –- Anonymous
- Do no pray for an easy life, pray for strength to endure a difficult one –- Bruce Lee
- Learn from others’ mistakes, you cannot live long enough to make them yourselves. –- Chanakya
- The more people you're responsible for, the more your words and the way you communicate those words and your body language and essentially everything you do is taken into consideration by the team. -- Jeff Weiner, LinkedIn
- The illiterate of the 21st century will not be those who cannot read and write, but those who cannot learn, unlearn, and relearn. -- Alvin Toffler
- If you don't pay attention to the past, you'll never understand the future. It's all linked together. -- Sarah Dessen
- The world we have created is a product of our thinking; it cannot be changed without changing our thinking. -- Albert Einstein
- Do not blame the sun for the darkness of the night.
- Prosperity makes friends and adversity tries them.
- A good deed is never lost.
- Your brand is what people say about you when you’re not in the room -- Jeff Bezos, Founder of Amazon
- An enemy will agree, but a friend will argue.
- When only tool you have is hammer, all problems begin to resemble nails.
- Change before you have to. -- Jack Welch
- There is only one way to avoid criticism: do nothing, say nothing and be nothing! -- Aristotle
- Wisdom is knowing what to do next, skill is knowing how to do it and virtue is doing it.
- Doing nothing is better than busy doing nothing.
- Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. -- Mark Twain
- Exude positive energy does not mean being a Cheer-leader
- When a society (managers, employees and clients) is silent, deviant behaviors emerge, and they can become the norm. -- Jeffery Lin, the Lead Game Designer of Social Systems at Riot.
- When 99% of people doubt your idea, you are either gravely wrong or about to make history! -- Scott Belsky: Think – Grow – Prosper
- You can't go around whining about every other thing that seems not-so-right to you in this world -- Roshna Nazir
- You do not wake up one morning a bad person. It happens by a thousand tiny surrenders of self-respect to self-interest. -- Robert Brault, American writer
- I do not believing in taking right decisions. I take decisions and then make them right! -- Ratan Tata
- The best way to appreciate your job is to imagine yourself without one. -- Oscar Wilde
- If leaders want to direct the attention of their employees, they must first learn to focus their own. -- Daniel Goleman
- A failure to focus inward leaves you rudderless, a failure to focus on others renders you clueless, and a failure to focus outward may leave you blindsided. -- Daniel Goleman
- Action arises from dissatisfaction. It is purposeful striving towards something. Its ultimate end is always to improve a condition which is conceived to be deficient, to fulfill a need, to achieve satisfaction, to increase happiness. -- Ludwig Von Mises
- Gratitude is a fruit of great cultivation. You do not find it among gross people. -- Dr. Samuel Johnson
- We have lost a deep sense of gratefulness about the freedom we enjoy, a lack of gratitude for all the material advantages we have. -- Robert A. Emmons, Univ. of California, Davis
- The word IMPOSSIBLE says I aM Possible
- Judge a man by his questions rather than his answers. –- Voltaire
- Smiles are great investment, the more you collect the more you feel better!
- Be careful, the word IMProving may also mean I aM Proving!
- If you fail to achieve your dreams, change your ways not your principals! Trees changes their leaves not their roots!
- The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing –- Edmund Burke
- Indifference, to me, is the epitome of evil. The opposite of love is not hate, it is indifference. The opposite of faith is not heresy, it is indifference. And the opposite of life is not death, it is indifference. Because of indifference, one dies before one actually dies. To be in the window and watch people being sent to concentration camps or being attacked in the street and do nothing, that’s being dead. —- Nobel Prize Winner and Holocaust survivor Elie Weisel
- In Germany they came first for the Communists, and I didn’t speak up because I wasn’t a Communist. Then, they came for the Jews and I didn’t speak up because I wasn’t a Jew. Then they came for the trade unionist, and I didn’t speak up because I wasn’t a trade unionist. Then they came for the Catholics and I didn’t speak up because I was a Protestant. Then they came for me, and by that time no one was left to speak up. –- Pastor Martin Niemoller, Nazi Victim
- The test of courage comes when we are in the minority; the test of tolerance comes when we are in the majority. —- Ralph W. Sockman
- If you don’t have the capacity to change yourself and your own attitudes, then nothing around you can be changed. —- Anwar Sadat, quoting the Koran
- What you think, you become. —- Mahatma Gandhi
- Arrogance is weakness disguised as strength. -– Unknown
- If we don’t accept ourselves for who we are and where we’ve come from, who will? -— Silvia Rojas
- Character cannot be developed in ease and quiet. Only through experience of trial and suffering can the soul be strengthened, vision cleared, ambition inspired and success achieved. -— Helen Keller
- Liberty means responsibility. That is why most men dread it. -— George Bernard Shaw
- Hard work is like stairs and luck is like lift. Luck may get shut at any time but the stairs will always take you to the heights! -– Anonymous
- He who does not understand your silence will probably not understand your words! -– Elbert Hubbard
- In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends. -- Martin Luther King Jr.
Meeting invites and inbox clean-up
The e-mail technology has revolutionalized communication and exchange of information. It has become a tool to provide information and data quicker maintaining history, correctness and authenticity. It has wider (sometimes uncontrolled) reach to audiences / recepients.
However, with changing technology the impact and effect of e-mails need to be periodically reviewed and necessary corrective and preventive actions need to be implemented across the organization. New users as well as existing users need to be re-trained and explained the limiations and forthcoming challenges. One of the key challenge is size of inboxes which need to be pruned by deleting obsolete contents. Some of them are meeting acceptance or decline messages, meeting messages which remain in d'eleted' folder, birth day wishes (birthday wishes for 2018 can be deleted after next birth day in 2019)! A machine learning alogorithm can be developed to identify such obsolete messages, similar to the way spam messages are filtered now-a-days.
With increasing use of carbon copies (CC list), the inbox sometimes get flooded beyond human capability to read and respond. An ever increasing trend to put receipients as optional in meeting invites pose even greater threat to the efficiency and effectiveness of key roles. The calendars remain virtually full and employees of all levels do not show courage or willingness to send the 'decline' responses when they think their presence are not needed. Most of the meeting invites I receive now a days have more number of optional attendees than required attendees.
Following steps are needed to address this problem before it becomes a burden:
- A meeting invitation cannot be generated if the schedule is in conflict with more than 50% of the participants.
- No meeting should be generated or accepted if it does not have a well-defined agenda.
- If you are not able to attend, 'decline'! Organizations need to find out what is preventing people from not responding to the meeting invites?
Wrong e-mail address: The husband checked into the hotel. There was a computer in his room, so he decided to send an e-mail to his wife. However, he accidentally typed wrong e-mail address, and without realizing his error, he sent the e-mail. Meanwhile.....somewhere in Houston, a widow had just returned home from her husband's funeral. He was a minister of many years who was called home to glory following a sudden heart attack. The widow decided to check her e-mail, expecting messages from relatives and friends.
After reading the first message, she fainted. The widow's son rushed into the room, found his mother on the floor, and saw the computer screen which read:
> To: My Loving Wife
> Subject: I've arrived
> Date: 16 May 2002
> I know you're surprised to hear from me. They have computers here now, and you are allowed to send e-mails to your loved ones. I've just arrived and have been checked in. I see that everything has been prepared for your arrival tomorrow. Looking forward to seeing you then! Hope your journey is as uneventful as mine was.
Salesman in Arab: The disappointed salesman of Coke returns from his Middle East assignment. A friend asked, "Why weren't you successful with the Arabs?"
The salesman explained, "When I got posted in the Middle East, I was very confident that I will make a good sales pitch as Coca Cola is virtually unknown there. But, I had a problem I didn't know to speak Arabic. So, I planned to convey the message through 3 posters. First poster was of a man crawling through the hot desert sand totally exhausted and panting. Second, the man is drinking our Cola and Third, our man is now totally refreshed. Then these posters were pasted all over the place".
"That should have worked", said the friend."
He replied, "Well, I didn't know Arabic, neither did I realize that Arabs read from right to left."
How can you drop a raw egg onto a concrete floor without cracking it?
- Concrete floors are very hard to crack!
If it took eight men ten hours to build a wall, how long would it take four men to build it?
- No time at all! It is already built.
If you had three apples and four oranges in one hand and four apples and three oranges in the other hand, what would you have?
How can you lift an elephant with one hand?
- It is not a problem, since you will never find an elephant with one hand.
How can a man go eight days without sleep?
If you throw a red stone into the blue sea what it will become?
What looks like half apple?
What happened when wheel was invented?
Why is it easy to weigh a fish?
- Because it has its own scales!
Why does a bike rest on its leg?
Bay of Bengal is in which state?
Synonyms with situation
- छू लो तो - चरण
- अड़ा दो तो - टांग
- धँस जाए तो - पैर
- आगे बढ़ाना हो तो - क़दम
- राह में चिह्न छोड़े तो - पद
- प्रभु के हों तो - पाद
- बाप की हो तो - लात
- गधे की पड़े तो - दुलत्ती
- घुंघरू बाँध दो तो - पग
- खाने के लिए - टंगड़ी
- खेलने के लिए - लंगड़ी